All About Our Gym and Spa
Membership includes use of – Family swimming pool, adults only swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, aromatherapy room, extensive gym and classes. Free fitness advise and instruction also included.
Additional fees for beauty treatments and personal training.
Our leisure-club facilities are first class.
If you’re staying with us, the good news is that you get to use our upstairs leisure facility for free during your stay and join our aqua-aerobics classes on Mondays and Thursdays for free. There is a small fee of £12 for hotel guests to use our spa facilities for the duration of your stay.
Spa access is charged at £20 per person per day for non residents.
But we have lots to offer non-residents too. Maybe you’re local to the hotel and looking to join a health club. Or you may be looking to take your first steps towards a sporting challenge or have a new get-fit resolution. Perhaps you’re already a fitness fanatic looking for a new club that will take your goals seriously and take pride in seeing you achieve them.
Whatever your situation, you’ll be glad that you found the Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel Leisure Club and Spa.
Apart from state-of-the-art facilities like our cardio and resistance equipment and beautiful indoor pool with its spectacular glass atrium, we also have a state-of-the-art team, dedicated to you and invested in your goals. Give us a try – you’ll be glad you did.
Our leisure facilities include:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Matrix cardio machines
- Large free weights area
- Full range of resistance stations
Our spa facilities include:
- Spa pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Aromatherapy cave
- Relaxation lounge
Fitness suite and pool: Open seven days a week, 6.30am to 8.00pm. Last entry 7.30pm
8am – 8pm. Last entry 7.30pm
Monday – Sunday, 10am – 6pm
And when the work of the day is done, the exploration is over or the lounging on the beach a distant memory, there’s the indulgent spa to enjoy too. At Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, the spa offers a wide range of relaxing beauty treatments ideal for members, hotel guests, brides-to-be or parties of friends just looking for some chill time.
Included on our extensive treatment list are:
- Swedish massage, aromatherapy massage, hot stone massage, full body massage
- ELEMIS Facial and body treatments
- Facials, manicures, pedicures and eye treatments
- Waxing for men and women
- Spa day packages
- ELEMIS Men’s treatments
- Essentials, manicures, pedicures, tinting and waxing
To view the full list of enticing treatments and all of our spa day packages, click on the link below.
SPA DAY PACKAGES
Pampering Spa Day with Afternoon Tea at Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
- 1 x 25 minute treatment (Choose from Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, Elemis taster facial, file and varnish hands or file and varnish feet)
- Full use of our Health Club and Spa facilities (including the gym, fitness pool and spa facilities)
- A delicious afternoon tea, served between 2pm and 5pm
- Use of robe and slippers
From only £55.00 per person
FITNESS BOOT CAMPS
Reboot a new you at a 5 Day Residential Fitness Boot Camp hosted at Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel.
The package is run by a third party partner and includes
- Over 20 fitness sessions set to challenge the needs of each Rebooter in attendance
- Nutritional workshops along with all the recipes for the food provided during the retreat
- Presentations on energy systems, goal setting, mental strength and effective training plans
- Tasty nutritious meals and snacks to ensure optimum performance. We cater for all dietary requirements
- PMR (Progressive Muscular Relaxation) sessions aimed to improve mood, relationships, goals, health and quality of life
- 12 weeks after care which comes in the form of personalised weekly training plans
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We welcome all children to come and use our swimming pool facilities. Please make sure children aged under 16 are accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of two children per adult.
Unfortunately, children under 18 are not allowed to use the fitness suite or spa but we can help you with plenty of other ideas to keep them entertained during your stay. Simply ask a member of the team.
We have a treatment room that is accessible by wheelchair and our swimming pool has changing facilities which are also accessible by wheelchair. The spa is located down a flight of stairs with a total of 15 steps.
* Guests can use the spa facilities for a small fee, for the duration of their stay with us. Please contact reception for further details.